Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Paule chalati Pandharichi waat......Part II

In this world of computer and iPods where all we so called high techie peoples are found with our laptop or iPods. Excluding the sleep time almost we are near or in the computer or listening to iPods (just to show I am a Dude). I think due to our so called techie life (actually a donkeys life -- gadho wala life-- who just work for his master), we try to prove how we are very educated and living in the high society (where nobody care about anybody -- all are selfish). I think we are going away from our tradition.

Today I came across one website dedicated to Waari. http://www.waari.org It was really a very pleasant surprise to me when I go this website. The concept of 'IT Dindee' is really good; I think this will help in keeping our tradition alive. I think this a good movement done by this IT peoples to spread their thoughts to the world and as well as passing the info regarding Waari. I think the site is very well designed and very informative. I really want to congratulate and thanks the peoples who taken this initiative and created a really great work. So in the words of Waari, I should say them Mauli(s)(All waarkari in this waari called each other as Mauli). This is really great to see the technology embedded with spirituality. The details regarding Waari was till in Marathi now this will be available in English and will reach lot of peoples. I want to take chance here to wish this site very all the best......... Vithal Vithal... Pandurang Hari.

No comments: